How do I apply to the Commission on Ministry?
- Read the Guidelines and Procedures (PDF) for Applying to Commission on Ministry
- Read the Sexual Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Review the Candidate Checklist (PDF)
- Request a meeting with Regional Minister, Rev. Dr. Christal Williams: email: [email protected]
- Submit an Application (PDF) via mail or email [email protected]
- Theological Foundations, Policies, and Criteria for the Ordering of Ministry of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
The Christian Church (DOC) in Tennessee
ATTN: Commission on Ministry
4006 Ashland City Highway
Nashville, TN 37218
How do I meet with the Commission on Ministry?
- Review the Candidate Checklist (PDF) to determine which items you have completed. Follow up with your references to determine who has submitted letters on your behalf.
- Call the CC(DOC)TN Regional Office at (615)646-3705 or email [email protected] to confirm receipt of submissions and to schedule a meeting.